Thursday, March 19, 2009

One funny convo





I chatted brackets with my brother in law this morning on the way to drop Connor off at Lisa's. When I got off the phone Connor asked, "who was that mom?" I told him and he said, "why were you talking to Uncle Kurt?" I said I like talking to Uncle Kurt. He replies, "I don't like talking to Uncle Kurt! I like talking to Daddy. Where is Daddy?" I told him he was in Hibbing for the day working. He asked, "Is Uncle Kurt in Hibbing?" I said, "No, he is in Omaha. That is where Gma Colleen and Daddy T live. And Auntie Mary too." As I always do(shock!) I asked him, "should we live in Omaha?" There is a long pause, and in a goofy voice he says, "Ya, we should move there and live in Gma and Daddy T's house." Over my laughter I start asking questions, "Where would you sleep? C-"On my bed, in gma and Daddy T's room." Laughing I asked about Dan, me and Liam and apparently we would ALL sleep in Gma and Daddy T's room! Finally I said, "Is the baby going to sleep in the Gma and Daddy T's room too?" C-"No!" Me-"Where will the baby sleep?" In a DUH manner he replies, "In the bathroom mommy." Me-"Oh, in a crib." C-"No, on the floor!" Almost peeing my pants, trying to control myself while driving I ask, "who will come visit us?" C-"Uncle Daniel!" (no shock there!!)
I love conversations with him like this. He makes us appreciate the minds of little 2 year olds and never ceases to make us laugh while doing it!!

1 comment:

Claussen Family said...

funny! I love the "in the bathroom" comment