Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 posts...lots to read

I had to post a picture of the little babe growing and kicking inside of me. We had our ultrasound last week and all went well-phew!! I am 23 weeks today and feeling great. The baby is kicking and moving enough that Connor enjoys laying his head or hand on the belly to feel the movements. My first thought upon seeing this picture was, "Wow, that's Liam!". Can't wait to meet the new little one.

Also we had a bday party for Dan last weekend at the Doubletree hotel in Omaha. My family came to swim and have cupcakes. It was his first(hopefully not the last) bday party in Omaha.

Fianlly, I took a few pictures of Liam enjoying a much deserved sucker on the long ride home last weekend. He is too precious!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

It's pictures like those that remind me just how big Liam's eyes are!