Wednesday, February 13, 2008

M-I-A

I packed up the boys last week and headed to Omaha. Dan would be out of town for two weeks with work and I knew I would need help with the boys. Grandma and Daddy T have been so much help and Connor loves playing with them. We have been busy seeing family, playing outside and preparing for the inagural Wuebben Wink Skate-a-thon. Friday my parents are hosting a 24-hour Skate-a-thon to raise money for the Parkinson's Foundation. Connor has learned several new words such as "T"(daddy t), "cago"(chicago) and "lyla"(myla), is great at stairs on his own and has gone ice skating several times already. Liam has come a long way with his sleeping, eating and overall temperment. He gets up just twice a night, takes naps in his crib and flashes huge smiles all day. I love spending time with my sisters and thier families and have been able to see several old friends. Omaha is great! We miss you all and will be back in Duluth Sunday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

'Bout time you updated this fabulous blog! We misss you all bunches!!