Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brrrr....


Connor has Uggs, just like mommy

Tummy Time

When I moved to Duluth almost 7 years ago I had no intentions of staying this long. Only something as good as Dan would keep me here, so here I stay! This weeks temperatures, having barely gone above zero, have made me question our desicion to choose living here...BRRR!!!! Not being able to venture outside with the boys means we are stuck inside this tiny(did i say tiny, i meant teeny tiny!)duplex all day long. We keep busy by reading books non-stop, allowing Connor to have frequent "tubby time" just to occupy him for an hour or so, and lots of "tummy time" with Liam. Connor loves getting on his belly and participating. Most newborns hate tummy time but Liam just lays there peacefully. I know its against the rules these days but we are considering allowing him to sleep on his belly just to get some shut eye!


This weekend Dan heads out of town for work which means for two weeks I'm heading home to Omaha. I need all the extra hands I can get right now! Stay warm!!

No comments: