Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We're Moving!!

Dan and I closed on a house last week...finally!!! We found the perfect house in Piedmont, just 15 minutes from where we are now, and plan to move next weekend. We love the lay out, it has great natural light throughout and there is room to grow in the unfinished basement. Since we closed last week and Dan is out of town for two weeks, I have been busy picking paint colors, selecting appliances and countert tops and finalizing electrical set ups. Packing is slow but steady. Every time I finish packing a box or tote, Connor manages to find a way to drag all that stuff right back out so I think I'll wait for back up to come home-ha!

I really haven't begun to process it all because it happened so fast but I am thrilled to finally have enough space raise our boys while making lasting memories. We have quite a bit of chaos going on in our lives right now with Liam being born, Dan's new job, buying new cars, trips and buying the house but it sure will feel good that first night in our new house to relax in our 8 person hot tub! Chow!!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your new nest.

Jessica said...

Can't wait to have you in the neighborhood! Although, I hope we leave soon....but don't worry Dan, 1808 Denim is still on the list!