Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Connor's Birthday




Connor turned 4 yesterday and all day was about him! He got to pick out the groceries for his birthday supper, choose a cake from the bakery, skip rest time and help set up for his party. He picked Transformer everything this year. Having no time to create a cake from scratch, and wanting to spend most of the day with him, I opted for buying a cake this go around! Friends and family came to eat, shower him with love and gifts and enjoy cake. He had a most fantastic day!

This past weekend I drove to Omaha for Mary's wedding shower/bachelorette party. It was a great weekend all around but I think I'm getting too old for late nights at the bar!
We are off to Bemidji with Dan for a couple days then I leave for another bachelorette party this weekend. It's been the summer of weddings in this house!!

No comments: