Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BIG News







We welcomed Novak Lewis into the world on 7/8/09. He weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds 6 ounces and was 20.5 inches long-chubby baby!! Labor was fast and furious(good thing but that left him a bit bruised on the head and face) but Novak and I are both doing wonderful. He is an eating machine and, thus far, sleeps a lot. the boys adore him. Connor wants Novak to eat with him, take naps with him, sit with him, and play excavators with him...he can't get enough. Liam gets all giddy when he's around, smiling and jabbering "baby". It has been great having Dan home to help care for the boys, keep the house in order and get me what I need(what a blessing in disguise).

Both Dan and I were shocked when he said, "It's a Boy!" but it feels just right around here with 3 boys. He fits right in!

And now I get to go spend all the money I would have spent on girl clothes on myself...I'm one blessesd and happy mommy!!

No comments: