Monday, February 1, 2010

A mess of pictures






















































I am on my computer, in bed, at 9pm tonight. One word, rare! I often ask during super stressful times, "when do you ever get time to slow down, breathe, and enjoy life?" We are approaching 2 years in this house, Dan's been with Shire 4 months, Novak turns 7 months on the 8th, the boys are settled in their new room and I am finally back on a routine after the holidays and still there seems to be very little time to slow down and breathe...for now, I just enjoy!

I threw up a ton of pictures to sum up the past few weeks around here. It's been fun...
1: Dan and the boys on the ferris wheel at Scheels in Omaha, my dad and three friends came to stay with us this weekend bc they were competing in the Pond Hockey Tourney. We went out to eat at Gma's for hockey radio talk and pizza.
2: We celebrated our twin cousin's(2nd) 3rd birthday-a carnival theme-so cute! Dan and the boys on the ice in Omaha.
3: I met up with an old teammate Callie and her son Tyson(5 mo. old) this weekend at UMD. Me and the boys with the NU mascot!
4: The final hour at the 24 hour SkateaThon, Novak up on his knees rocking, Liam, enamored, watching hockey at Mark and Mary's. Godfather Daniel and Liam!!
Liam and Connor giving me their "best hockey smile!" Connor and his good friend Zoey, Liam being awesome! Connor took a liking to my dad's friends Doc and Doug(he followed them around all weekend, sitting by them, talking with them and asking them a million questions), and Novak showing off his new abilities.

All in all, it's been a crazy few weeks. But as long as I remember to breathe, in and out...in and out, I continue to enjoy the ride!! (sorry they got all mixed up at the end...you get it!)

No comments: