Friday, February 27, 2009

...still waiting




So Dan should be here within the hour but I thought I'd take a second to throw the last few pictures of our time without him on the blog. Last night I took the boys to watch my dad's hockey practice, with promises of a zamboni cleaning the ice. No zamboni show so after 30 minutes I was freezing and the boys were bleacher hopping-time to go! This morning I took them to the local Y becuase the have a huge indoor climbing thing and I thought they would both love it. Liam is about 3 months too young and Connor didn't like the net bridge they had as the only means across the ceiling high tube towers...again, 30 minutes and we were off playing in the gym. Lastly, tonight I was straightening up and had the boys in the basement toy room. Bragging bc it had been about 15 minutes without any word from them I quietly crept down to check in...and found the toy room in shambles! Ha, oh well. That's why the floor is the way it is.
15 more minutes and Dan should be here...YES!!!

No comments: