Friday, February 20, 2009

More pictures and one sad mama!!








So last night I cut an extra tempurpedic mattress pad that my parents had to make a pak n play pad for Liam. Making him sleep in a pak-n-play for two weeks makes me feel bad for him so now he sleeps on a nice 3 inch thick, hundred dollar mattress pad. He crashed hard but woke up last night around 2:30 so I brought him into bed with me, ended up falling asleep for I don't know how long and woke up to a loud crash and Liam screaming. He rolled off the bed and hit the tote of toys on the floor with his face. His face was instantly swollen, black and blue and has a nice L shape bruise tos how for it this morning. I felt terrible, and still do, but luckily he has forgotten and is fine.
Other pictures are randoms from the trip thus far.

No comments: