Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My little blessings...










Sometimes life drops a big dose of reality right in your lap...and you're forced to stop for a moment, take it all in, and react as best you know how. The life lessons you have learned influence and guide you along as you deal with the, sometimes harsh, happenings of life.
Last night as I tucked Connor into bed I asked him to keep me in his prayers. He turned, grabbed me around the neck and squeezed..."I love you mommy," he said.

Life is rough sometimes but my 3 little blessings give me the strength to move gracefully through the tough times.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Well said, friend. Thanks for yesterday. With all the "stuff" we deal with, it's good to take a step back and be grateful all the good things. I hope your next several days go smoothly. Saying extra prayers.

Claussen Family said...

Soooo funny! All the pictures and then that video! So THAT is where my kids learned it. Yours does it so much cuter. ;-)