Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HELLO





We are on the last stages of sheet rock in the basement and then things will move along pretty quick after that. We think we are within 4 weeks of finishing the whole thing-Yes!! The boys love playing outside, their new Bob the Builder vehicles(7 total) and everything about the baby. Both have been kissing and touching my belly, lifting my shirt to talk to he/she, and rubbing lotion on my stomach at night(Connor). Liam has been caught carrying a doll around, giving her kisses and hugs, and putting a blanket on her-awww! Our appts are still saying early July so we are in full speed trying to get things organzied and more prepared for he/she's arrival.

Mother's Day we went to church then to get me a mocha-mmmm! After that we sheet rocked and played outside on the swing set most of the morning and afternoon. The boys took a quick nap before heading to a friend's house for a BBQ. It was perfect weather and the kids played great so it was mostly relaxing. I loved spending the whole day with my family; playing outside, reading books before naps, working side by side with Dan and finally falling asleep with Connor. I love being a mom!!

Pictures:
Transportation Night with the boys. Liam atop the Zamboni and Connor with the fire helmet on.
Connor snuggling and then asleep on the couch sitting up.
Liam eating strawberries at a friends house, carrying his baby.

1 comment:

Claussen Family said...

thanks for posting the pictures. Those are so cute! I can't wait to come see you all after the babe is here. So cute to see Liam carrying and kissing a baby. I love his hair!