Monday, September 15, 2008

What?




It seems like finding time to update this is difficult, but what have I been so busy with that I can't find twenty minutes to post on here? Oh, that's right...LIFE!!! I thought things would slow down around here with summer coming to an end but I stand corrected. Two weeks ago a left on a Friday for my first weekend away from my boys. Leah(bless her heart) offered to watch Liam Friday morning which she said went ok(if it didn't, thank you for lying) but other than that Dan was on his own. They stayed on schedule with meals and naps and managed to run errands, have friends for supper, attend a birthday party and take a walk. Dan loved having the boys all weekend and mentioned he can't wait to do it again(YES!). He also managed to teach Liam 4 tricks(Dan will shake his head or pat his hand on the table, make a squeek noise or wave and Liam will do it back to him)and Connor one song. I loved the time away to stay out late, sleep in and get some reading done.
I worked a few nights last week and was the guest at my good friend Jodi's Blessing way-a ceremony celebrating her and the babe and preparing her to welcome the babe into the world. It was the most unique, beautiful ceremony and I can't wait to meet her new little one. The rain put a damper on several outside plans this weekend but we got lots of cleaning and organizing done in the house while watching hours and hours of football!
We are planning a trip to Brainerd this week and maybe put up the fence this weekend.
Connor goes to daycare Tuesday and Tursday mornings and will be starting ECFE this Wednesday, which Liam gets to go to as well. The boys have swim class Tuesday nights and we still try to get together for playdate with our friends...whooooo! Wow, looks like this fall will be busy as well!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

um. your kid is wearing UNDERWEAR. unbelievable.